Railroad Injury Lawyer for Train-Related & Crossing Incidents
Every year, hundreds of people are injured or killed at railroad crossings and light-rail train intersections. Many times, the crossings are improperly marked or unlighted. Occasionally, the train engineer or the railroad company will be responsible for the accident. If you were involved in a railroad incident resulting in injury or loss, share what happened with our experienced train crossing car accident lawyer now to learn your legal options.
Here are some facts concerning railroad accidents:
- Approximately every 2 weeks in the United States, a train carrying hazardous material goes off the tracks.
- For the most part, railroad companies still rely on technology that was developed more than 70 years ago.
- More than 50% of all railroad accidents occur at unprotected crossings.
- According to the Federal Railroad Administration, more than 80% of all railroad crossings have inadequate warning devices.
- Although statistics shows that "vehicle v. train collisions" have decreased in the last few years, "pedestrian v. train collisions" have increased.
- Every 90 minutes there is a train collision or derailment.
If you were hurt, due to a collision or other type of accident involving train, having an experienced railroad injury lawyer on your team can make all the difference in your fight for justice. The best accident attorneys know every case is unique, and the outcome of a lawsuit can hinge upon small details which can be easily overlooked.
Additionally, your personal injury lawsuit is about more than just monetary compensation. When you've been hurt, or affected by a serious accident, justice matters. Holding the party accountable for any negligence or liability is a part of helping you recover.
Share what happened in your case with our award-winning trial attorney today, get answers to your legal questions, and find out how we can help you achieve rapid recovery and swift justice today.